- Remember to periodically check your Junk E-mail folders, to be sure you aren't missing important emails. Be sure to add www.ctcss.com (Coast to Coast Scheduling Services, Inc.) to your "Safe Sender" list.
- Shoppers are notified personally by email or phone when we have an assignment in your area.
Beware of letters offering quick returns for cashing a check.
- Our company rarely, if ever, offers mystery shops involving check cashing or money transfers. We never ask shoppers to send us money. If someone posing as a representative of our company ever contacts you with a cashier's check, call us before you try to cash the check, it may be a scam!
secret shopper scams
To become a successful shopper requires meeting deadlines, good grammar skills, honesty, and regular communication with your scheduler. It is important to submit complete, accurate and objective reports and maintain confidentiality among all parties. A good shopper will ask questions if needed, BEFORE completing their assignment but AFTER reviewing ALL of the instructions.
We love to work with those shoppers that use common sense when shopping. Shoppers that remember the importance of not ever contacting the business you are mystery shopping directly. We appreciate those that write objectively without personal opinion unless specifically requested, keep all shop information confidential, including shopping fee and/or reimbursement and do not accept an assignment for a business that you or your family or friends work for. Shoppers that never falsify or misrepresent reports are used repeatedly.
- Computer with internet access
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reliable transportation
- Fax machine
- Cell phone
- Digital camera
The Mystery Shopper's Manual www.idealady.com/products/msm/
- All companies pay with different methods and timing. Be sure to ask BEFORE you agree to complete an assignment. One method used by some is PayPal.
- CTCSS does not pay shoppers, however we will assist you in contacting the correct person and company with any questions referencing shops you have completed on our behalf.
Information regarding Independent Contractor Status can be found at www.irs.gov